Spend time with our SPC family! Many fellowship events are sponsored by the Congregational Community Ministry Team, Presbyterian Women and others. Events include
- Family night suppers – Good food and programs, schedule varies
- After worship coffee – usually the second and fourth Sundays
- Easter egg hunt– usually occurs the Saturday before Easter
- End of Sunday School picnic – good food and games for all ages after worship in early June
- Trunk or Treat – Each Halloween SPC park cars in the front yard to offer decorated car trunks, costumes and a safe halloween venue for our neighborhood children.
- Chrismon tree decorating – Young and old alike hang Chrismons (special ornaments) in early December and enjoy a soup and sandwich dinner.
- Christmas caroling – We sing carols and holiday songs at eldercare facilities and for residential shut-ins then feast on pizza and holiday goodies, sometime in mid December
- See calendar for events and times